Lots of people mistakingly think that red wine can only go with steak dishes, and white wine can only go with seafood dishes. But this is not always the case, as you'll see in this video.
For instance, a nice Pinot Noir pairs great with a wood-grilled salmon dish.
Red Lobster Executive Chef Michael LaDuke demonstrates how to pair wines with seafood at the Kendall Jackson Wine Center in Sonoma California.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades