Shellfish. Lobster. Mussels. Crab legs. Clams. Shrimp. Calamari. Fish stock.
This is what it takes to make the sopa mariscada, a delicious seafood dish that may be too much the everyday meal, but not for shellfish lovers.
Shellfish and lobster, flavored with fish stock and fresh vegetables, is a seafood-lover's dream. Mussels, crab legs, clams, shrimp, calamari - it's all in here. Add more or less of your favorites and garnish with a zesty roasted jalapeno oil for a heaping bowl of comfort.
Seafood - use more or less of each type of seafood according to your preference
* 10 littleneck clams
* 15 mussels
* 1 lb shrimp
* 1 fresh lobster, halved lengthwise
* 8 oz calamari
* 10 oz scallops
* 1lb king crab legs
Chopped Vegetables - use vegetables of choice and amounts desired
* 1 tbsp garlic, minced
* summer squash
* red bell peppers
* 1 tsp adobo seasoning
* olive oil to coat saute pan
* about 1 cup fish stock (watch Manrique Alvarenga's Fish Stock video here on how2heroes)
For the Roasted Jalapeno Oil - amounts to taste
* jalapeno pepper
* olive oil
* chopped cilantro
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades