Summertime is grilling time! Watch this video on how to make delicious grilled clams and mussels with garlic. Perfect seafood recipe for your summer backyard BBQ!
Clams and mussels ingredients:
Foil roasting pan
6 tbsp butter
2 tbsp olive oil
4 garlic cloves, minced
1 large shallot, minced
1/2 cup dry white wine
1/4 tsp crushed red peppers
2 lbs mussels, scrubbed and cleaned
2 dozen little necks, scrubbed
2/3 cup fresh parsley, coarsely chopped
1. Preheat grill to medium high heat.
2. Clean and de-beard mussels and clean clams.
3. Place foil roasting pan on grill and add butter, garlic, shallots, dry white wine, and crushed red peppers and stir.
4. Now add mussels and clams in an even layer.
5. Cook until mussels and clams open, about 8-10 minutes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades