If you're not into pork, you probably won't like this particular recipe, and if you're not into raw meat, you may want to avoid this, too. Because this video recipe covers a meal that requires Parma ham, which is ham that is eaten uncooked. You could always dive in and try it out anyway, because it's well worth the experimenting! Plus, there's prawns, fresh salad and lemon juice.
The easiest way of knowing that you are using the best products and ingredients is by making sure you are getting the real deal from the certified region of origin, like Parma Ham from Parma or Port from the Douro Valley in Portugal. Make sure you check for the PDO, AOC or DOC mark on products such as Burgundy wines, Port and Douro Valley wines, Parma Ham and Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese to ensure that you will be rewarded with excellent quality.
Also, make sure you are getting the most out of your dishes with the correct wine match! This dish is paired with a mouth watering Crémant from the Burgundy region.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades