In order to prepare Crab Cakes, you will need the following ingredients: 1 lbs jumbo lump crab meat, 4 T. mayonnaise, 1 T. of yellow mustard, ¬O cup of chopped yellow onions, 1 cup of breadcrumbs, 1 tsp of salt, 1 tsp of black pepper, and 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
Combine ingredients in a bowl. Mix well. Form crab mixture into balls/patties. Roll in breadcrumbs. Heat oil in a skillet. Add crab cakes to skillet. Fry them until they are golden brown. Turn them over once. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Bake in the oven, on a cookie sheet, for approximately 15 minutes. Serve with a sauce.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades