Thai street vendor food can be quiet inexpensive, not to mention absolutely delicious! But what is their secret to these sidewalk dishes? Follow along with this cooking how to video as a Thai food vendor shows you how to make a delicious seafood and shrimp stir fry. This seafood stir fry of shrimp, squid, green beans, and baby corn is more commonly known as pad prik gaeng, so make sure to ask for it by name. Follow closely and you'll be cooking like a professional street food vendor in no time. You'll love this recipe for pad prik gaeng. Try to use fresh green beans. Omit sliced bamboo if you'd like, and use the fresh vegetables of your choice.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades