Following are the steps to describe how-to open and shuck the oyster properly:
- All you need is a good sharp knife to open the oyster.
- Choose the best oysters from the market.
- The shell of the oyster will be closed in one of the end.
- Using the sharp knife, slowly insert the knife and open the closed end of the oyster. See that the knife is not inserted too inside.
- When you cut the closed edges, with your hand open the oyster shell.
- The flesh of the oyster will be attached with the shell. With the knife slowly cut the attached ends.
- Now suck the oyster.