Following are the steps to describe how-to open and shuck the oyster properly:
- All you need is a good sharp knife to open the oyster.
- Choose the best oysters from the market.
- The shell of the oyster will be closed in one of the end.
- Using the sharp knife, slowly insert the knife and open the closed end of the oyster. See that the knife is not inserted too inside.
- When you cut the closed edges, with your hand open the oyster shell.
- The flesh of the oyster will be attached with the shell. With the knife slowly cut the attached ends.
- Now suck the oyster.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades