Following are the steps to describe how-to open and shuck the oyster properly:
- All you need is a good sharp knife to open the oyster.
- Choose the best oysters from the market.
- The shell of the oyster will be closed in one of the end.
- Using the sharp knife, slowly insert the knife and open the closed end of the oyster. See that the knife is not inserted too inside.
- When you cut the closed edges, with your hand open the oyster shell.
- The flesh of the oyster will be attached with the shell. With the knife slowly cut the attached ends.
- Now suck the oyster.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.