Shucking an oyster is something we usually leave to our significant other to do (Sharp knife combined with a supertight oyster shell opening? BAD idea for someone with sausage fingers). But after watching this video we're convinced it's easier than we think.
Press "play" to learn how to shuck an oyster easily and safely. By using a towel which wraps around the oyster, you'll be protecting your hands from injury.
Tidbit about oysters: Asides from being outright delicious, oysters are amongst the healthiest things you can eat, both for yourself, and for the environment. Unlike fish farms which produce tons of dangerous waste and require inefficient feeds and medicines, oyster farms have a minimal environmental impact, actually cleaning the water that they are farmed in. Double win!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades