This video shows you how to shuck an oyster using an oyster knife. First, wear a metal mesh glove, used for protection, in case you slip-in and cut yourself, on your left hand. Then take the oyster shell on your left hand and pick the knife on your right hand. Then point the knife tip towards the shell, dig it and jiggle it in between the shell, and then grab the oyster from the wedge and twist the knife till the upper and lower parts of the shell are separated from each other. Once the two parts are separated, wipe out the knife against the piece of cloth, cut the shell from the sides to separate the upper part completely, so that we get all the meat in one piece. Then separate the oyster muscle attached to the lower part of the shell. Now, you can eat this oyster meat as raw, or use it otherwise in any combination.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades