In this how-to video, you will learn how to shuck an oyster. You will need an oyster and an oyster knife. The oyster is tightly shut, so you want to open it up at the hinge. Get your knife in the hinge. Make sure you are wearing a glove in order to do this safely. Once the knife is in, turn the knife so that it slowly pries open. Keep working around until it opens. Now, loosen the meat from the bottom with the knife. Do not spill any of the juices while doing this. Horse radish and ketchup go well with the meat, as well as a squeeze of lemon juice. This video shows you how to properly shuck an oyster.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades