The pros at the raw bar make it look easy, but it's all about technique—specifically, the precision placement and leverage of your oyster knife. You will need: fresh oysters, any type, lots of ice, a small brush, an oyster knife, a cutting board, a towel, a wide shallow bowl or platter, lemon wedges, oyster glove and cocktail sauce. Tip: When you are rinsing the oysters, throw out any that are slightly open and don't spring closed at your touch.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades