In this video, Bill Dewey will show you the best way to shuck an oyster. You should have a knife and a glove so you will not cut yourself. Place the oyster on your glove hand. Keep the pointed side towards you. Take the knife and place it into the hinge. Twist the knife until you hear the hinge pop. Keep the knife against the top shell and scrape against the top towards the muscle. Now, open it up and cut the oyster from the bottom shell. Keep the liquor from moving off the shell. Now the oyster is ready to go. This video shows you an easy way to open up oysters.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades