This shellfish how-to video demonstrates a simple technique for shucking Long Island Bay scallops. Although the entire scallop is edible most people only eat the muscle that holds the shell closed. To remove as much of that muscle as possible try to get the knife to scrape the top of the shell as you open the scallop. The typical Long Island bay scallop yields a meat about the height and diameter of a stack of 8 nickels. Some larger, some smaller, but that's about average. Follow along with this instructional how to video to learn the proper way to shuck fresh Long Island Bay scallops.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades