In this tutorial, we learn how to choose and cook clams. There are a number of recipes for clams as well as a number of ways to cook them. With a hard shell clam, they are best used in clam chowder and soup because they are tough to open. The Venus clam has a softer shell and are very easy to open. The Pollord clam is best to be steamed and served right away. The Razor clam can either be steamed or grilled. Make sure you wash all of your clams thoroughly but do not soak them or that can ruin the shell on some of them.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades