Check out this instructional cooking video that demonstrates an easy way to de-vein and peel a prawn or shrimp. Just follow the simple steps as outlined in this cooking tutorial and learn the proper way to remove the vein from a pawn or shrimp. This is a matter of personal taste, as some people have no objection to eating them with the vein. All it entails is removing the vein that runs through the back of the pawn. De-vein your shrimp so it's ready to cook!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades