This video shows you how to properly shuck an oyster. You will need oysters and a shucking knife. A glove is also useful for safely doing this procedure. A towel can be used to place the oyster on. You can either hold the oyster or place it on a towel. Oysters have a cup, a flat side, and a pointed end. The pointed end is wear the hinge is. Hold the oyster with the flat side down and the pointed side towards you. Place the knife inside the point and twist until you get in. Make sure only the tip is inside. Now, pop it side ways. Reach for the muscle under the top shell. Now, loosen the meat from the bottom. Now the oyster is ready to be consumed. This video gives great tips for this procedure.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades