This video demos how to make a wild American shrimp scampi. This recipe makes enough to serve four people. In this recipe, you'll be using parsley. You'll need to rise the parsley off before you use it. The best way to do this is to fill a bowl with cold water, and immerse the parsley. The most efficient way to cut parsley is to roll it up, and chop. Next, you'll need to preheat your skillet to medium-high heat for about two minutes. Before you put the shrimp in the skillet, you should add olive oil and any other seasonings you may have.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades