This video tutorial shows you how to make roasted prawn kebabs. Start by boiling 18 prawns. Cut down the back of each prawn and remove the black string. Soak some skewers in water for 30 minutes. Put approximately 3 prawns on a skewer and then slide on one cherry tomato. Put 3 more prawns on the skewer and add one more cherry tomato. In a small bowl add olive oil, lemon juice, a pinch of salt, 1 teaspoon of curry powder, and 2 tablespoons of parsley. Stir the mixture up until it is throughly mixed. Brush the mixture on the prawn skewers. Grill the skewers for 5 minutes in a toaster oven.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades