You will need the following: 1/16 large prawns per guest
1/4 lbs thinly sliced prosciutto
1 bundle fresh basil
1/16 lbs garlic butter (1tbs minced garlic to 1/4 lb butter)
grind fresh pepper
1 jar prepared chutney
1/16 tbsp hot chili flakes in oil (in Asian section).
Clean and de-vein prawns. Layout prosciutto slices 4 at a time on work surface. Place one large basil leaf on each slice. Place one prawn on the basil leaf. Smear with garlic butter. Add grindings of fresh pepper and roll up with toothpick. Grill on BBQ for 2-3 minutes per side or in oven at 425 for 5-8 minutes. Do not over cook. Serve with marmalade.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades