In this video, Bill shows us how to make a prawn stir fry. First, heat up an electric wok and add in 2 tbsp of canola or peanut oil. Then, add in a small bag of frozen prawns and cook until thoroughly cooked. Once finished, remove the prawns and place into a separate bowl. Once you're done, clean your wok and add in another 2 tbsp of canola oil and any vegetables you prefer. Once the vegetables are cooked until soft and tender, add your prawns back in. Mix these together and then add in your favorite sauces for stir fry. Cook for a couple more minutes until everything is steaming hot. Serve with rice or any other side and you've got a delicious dinner!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades