This lobster roll isn't a roll with little bits of lobster in it, like at Red Lobster. It's a sandwich. It's lobster meat, with its accompanying sauce, in a roll or bagel. Make this lobster roll along with the Old Bay fries.
The best way to make a Lobster Roll? Laurence Edelman, chef/owner of The Mermaid Inn, tells it to us straight. It's all about the lobster. Just use a simple cooking techique, add textured and aromatic accompaniments, a handful of Old Bay-seasoned fries and you're good to go.
* two 1½-2 lb lobsters
* celery, chopped
* chives, chopped
* pinch of cayenne pepper
* juice of ½ lemon
* pinch of salt
* brioche, toasted (or bread of choice)
1. Cook lobsters in salted boiling water for 3 minutes. Then let cool in an ice bath
2. Remove lobster meat and rough chop. Fold in mayo, celery, chives, cayenne pepper, the juice of ½ lemon, and salt to taste
3. Pile high on toasted brioche (or bread of choice)
Recommendations: Serve with Old Bay-seasoned fresh fries and a lemon wedge
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades