Beryl Stokes shows us how to make 'Grilled Lobster', in this video. She begins by making butter sauce, taking some butter in a saucepan. As the butter melts, she adds the juice of half a lemon and a tablespoon of minced garlic. Subsequently, some chopped green onions are added and the mixture is sautéed for a couple of minutes. Next, she takes two lobsters tails and turns them over. Using kitchen scissors, she cuts them open from the center (you could cut the topside if you prefer). Using a knife she widens the cut. She then places the lobsters on a platter, butters them generously with the butter sauce, using a grilling brush (a paint brush can also be used instead). Some garlic powder and sea salt is sprinkled on the lobsters, along with steak on the platter. Thereafter, they are placed on the grill, with metal skewers through each lobster tail, to prevent them from curling. The steaks are cooked for 10mins and the lobsters for 5mins on each side. The grilled lobsters are then placed on a tray. The remaining butter sauce and some lime juice are drizzled over the lobsters. The grilled lobsters are ready to be served, along with cooked steak and steamed asparagus.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades