In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to make fried shrimp won-tons. The ingredients required for this recipe are: 1 package of won-ton wrapper, 2 cups of chopped shrimp, 1 cup of chopped cabbage, 1/2 tsp of salt, pinch of black pepper, 1 tbsp of corn or tapioca starch. Begin by mixing the copped cabbage, chopped shrimp, salt and black pepper together. Add 1/2 tsp of water to the mix. Users may also add one minced garlic clove. Wetting the won-ton wrap and add in 1/2 tsp of the stuffing. Then fold it over to a triangle shape and repeat and do the same for the rest. Use a wok or deep fryer to fry the won-tons. Make sure that there is enough oil to cover one side of the won-ton. Turn the oven at medium heat and cook until they're golden brown. They should take 3-5 minuted each. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy cooking and would like to learn a new recipe.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades