Panlasangpinoy shows how to make Filipino laing. You will need the following ingredients dried taro leaves, pork, shrimp, shrimp paste, onions, chili pepper, ginger, garlic and coconut milk. Bring the coconut milk to a boil, then add your garlic, ginger, and onion. Then add your pork and shrimp paste, pepper. Let simmer and add your fish sauce and dried taro leaves. Let it cook for another 15 minutes and add your shrimp. Simmer for a few minutes the plate and serve.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades