Dogs teach you about unconditional love...as well as how to fry some mean prawns. At least they do so in this recipe video.
Take a look to learn how to make an ebi fry, or breaded, fried prawns. The batter consists of Panko bread crumbs and an egg, ingredients which are much healthier than your normal fried bread crumbs.
Serve up these prawns with homemade tartar sauce (instructions also in the video) and you'll be dipping and nomming your way to foodie heaven.
Ingredients fo Ebi Fry
6 Frozen Black Tiger Prawns
A pinch of Salt
1 tbsp Potato Starch
- Batter -
? tbsp Water
2 tbsp Flour
80g Nama Panko - Moist Bread Crumbs (2.82 oz)
- Tartar Sauce -
1 Boiled Egg
2 tbsp Minced Onion
2 tbsp Minced Parsley
1 Small Pickled Cucumber
2 tbsp Mayonnaise
? tsp Salt
2 tsp Lemon Juice
80g Cabbage (2.82 oz)
2 pcs of Parsley
4 Small Tomatoes
2 Lemon Wedges
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades