In this video, Jennifer teaches us how to make Latin heat shrimp fajitas. Ingredients are: onions, peppers, shrimp, olive oil, butter, lemon juice, Latin heat rub, salt and pepper. First, place sliced peppers and onions along with Latin seasoning and olive oil into a bowl. Stir these together and then place into a warm pan. Cook these until they are tender, then add in 1 tbsp of butter. Move the veggies onto the side of the pan and then add the shrimp with Latin heat seasoning into the middle of the pan. Cook the shrimp until they are pink. Serve this with your favorite tortillas and you have delicious fajitas in no time.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades