This clip comes from Nikki the Foodie and shows how to make lobster tails au gratin. The main tail is taken and 'butterflied' by cutting through lengthways and opening it out to extract the meat, while leaving it connected at the base and laying it along the top of the shell. A breadcrumb, parsley and parmesan mixture is bound together with melted but and seasoned ready for the gratin. The lobster is marinated with a special mixture and placed into the broiler for about five minutes. Be careful not to overdo it. Then they are marinated again and put into the oven. The gratin is spread over the top and cooked until hot and crisp.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades