In this video, we learn how to cook stir fried prawns with curry powder and eggs. You will need: fresh prawns peeled and deveined, ginger, garlic, black pepper paste, curry powder, white sugar, spring onions, onions, red chilies, two fresh eggs, roasted chili paste, chili paste oil, soy sauce, and oyster sauce. First, crack two eggs in a bowl, then add in the soy sauce, curry powder, sugar, oyster sauce, milk, and red chili paste. Beat this together, then heat up a wok on medium heat and add oil. Add in ginger, garlic, and black pepper paste to this and stir around. Add in curry powder, onions, then the prawns. Stir these around and then cook until finished, adding water if needed. Add in the milk and egg mixture, then mix until eggs are cooked. Then, add in the vegetables and cook again until fully combined and serve!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades