In this video, host Kim, from Cooking with Kim, demonstrates how to steam lobster tails and butter using the EZ Steam Grill. The EZ Steam Grill is a rack which sits on the edges of a pot suspended above boiling water. This quick and easy seafood recipe can be made in just minutes. Kim begins by placing the lobster tails on the EZ Steam Grill. In the center of the grill there is a spot for a small container which she fills with butter, to be melted while the lobster tails cook. She squeezes lemon juice over the lobster tails, places the EZ Steam Grill on the pot she is using to steam the lobster, and covers it with the lid. In just eight minutes, the lobster tails are done and ready to be served.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades