In this tutorial, we learn how to cook shrimp with green masasla spices. Green chilies, coriander leaves, mint, and shrimp are used to make it green. To start, place oil and chopped onions inside of a sautŽ pan. Then, add in a pinch of salt and fry until they are brown. Once brown, add in turmeric, ginger paste, garlic paste, coriander powder, mint, and green chili paste. Cook this until it's thick, then ad din chopped curry leaves. Once finished, add in some shrimp and mix the sauce onto them until well coated and cooked. Let this cook until it's browned, then you will be finished and can enjoy your meal!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades