Grilling lobster tails is quick and easy thanks to this easy method from Chef Jason Hill. Many people are intimidated on how to cook lobster, but grilled lobster tails are an impressive and simple way to go. If you have a Maine lobster or other variety of lobster, simply split the tails in half and rinse under cool water. Lobster tail recipes are best when made with a scampi-style butter, garlic and parsley sauce. Hill's recipe for grilled lobster tails uses this method, first by cooking lobster tails on the grill, and then by finishing them off in a saute pan. The ingredients are lobster tail, chive or olive oil, garlic, parsley, water, butter, salt and peper. Learn how to prepare lobster tail by watching this video shellfish cooking tutorial.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades