In order to prepare Bay Scallops with White Wine Lemon Caper Sauce, you will need the following: scallops, lemon and pepper corns, olive oil, pre-prepared pasta, capers, parsley, butter, and lemon juice. Rinse and drain the scallops. Place them in a bowl. Season with peppercorns. Heat oil in a skillet. Add scallops. All them to cook for one minute, before stirring. SautŽ'. Remove scallops from the pan, when they are done. Add wine to the pan. When the wine has reduced by half, add capers, lemon juice, butter, and parsley. Return scallops to the pan. Toss together with pasta. When warmed through, serve.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades